Bikes are the love of young boys. Now sports bikes are also getting in trend a lot. In this article we have mentioned best sports bike in India under 1 lakhs, and also other bikes which you an choose to buy as per your needs.
- Hero Extreme 200S – It is for the riders who are looking for comfort and character both at the same time in a bike. It has full LED headlight and tail light. The instrument cluster is blue tooth enable and displays gear options, navigation, etc. The price of this bike is Rs. 98,500. Power is 18.4hp at 8,000rpm and torque is 17.1Nm at 6,500rpm.
- Hero X plus 200 – It has more powerful engine, single channel ABS, bluetooth instrument cluster, lower seat height and 21/18 inch wheel combo. The price range of this bike starts from Rs. 97,000. Power is 18.4hp at 8,000rpm and torque is 17.1Nm at 6,500.
- Honda CB Hornet 160R – The bike is sharp and bold. It has LED headlight and all the digital console which should be there. It also has air cooled motor and 5 speed gearbox. The price starts from Rs. 92000. Power is 15.09hp at 8,500rpm and torque is 14.5Nm at 6,500rpm.
- TVS Apache RTR 160 4V – It has some nice technologies like four valve technology, mono shock, etc. It has some features like headlight, tank, tail light, turn indicators and instrumentation. If you want computer friendly bike than go for this bike, it will not disappoint you. The price of the bike is Rs. 89,785. Power is 16.8hp at 8,000rpm and torque is 14.8Nm at 6,500rpm.
- Suzuki Gixxer – It has new headlight and v shaped tail light. It has digital console and many other features like split seat layouts, tail light and many more. The price range starts from 1 Lakh and may vary from different models. It is one of the best sports bike in India under 1 lakhs and is loved by many young boys, as it gives the X factor while riding and is smooth also. It is very fun to ride. Power is 14.1hp at 8,000rpm and torque is 14Nm at 6,000rpm.
Before buying any bike just look for the features and the average it gives. There are many best sports bike in India under 1 lakhs but above mentioned are the best, and also of well known brands. We hope this article will help you to find your next sports bike.